Thanks to its compact design, the Brondell Circle reverse osmosis water filtration system fits conveniently underneath a standard kitchen sink.
Because each line is color-coded, installation is quick and straightforward. The fact that it operates without electricity also makes this unit easy to install. Not only does that make this system cost-effective but also environmentally friendly.
The Brondell h2o RO system works efficiently regarding its water usage. For example, a competing reverse osmosis RO system wastes approximately four gallons of water for every gallon that it purifies. However, the Brondell h2o circle system only wastes around two gallons of water for every gallon it purifies.
Table of Contents
- Installation: Under the counter beneath a sink
- Tank capacity: 6 liters (1.585 gallons)
- Dimensions: 9.25 in. x 16.5 in. x 13.75 in.
- Weight: 14.6 pounds
- Operating pressure: 40 – 120 PSI
- Water feed temperature: 41º – 95º F
- Flow rate: up to 0.37 GPM
- Warranty: one year
- The Brondell RO system doesn’t need electricity to run, which, in the long run, saves you money on energy costs.
- This reverse osmosis system has an efficient wastewater production of 2.1 gallons for every gallon the unit purifies.
- Its compact design makes this system easy to install and change its filters.
- You don’t need any special tools to install this system or replace its filters.
- The handle on the smart valve is too small, and the entire valve is too fragile.
- Three of the filters feature a short life and need to be changed often.
- It isn’t easy to find filters unless you purchase them directly through the manufacturer’s website.
Things to consider before buying a reverse osmosis system
The Brondell Circle filtration system is ideal for those looking for easy installation and a compact design. For example, if you need a reverse osmosis system in an apartment, you don’t need to worry about hard-wiring or changing out any plumbing for this system.
- Water source: If the water you’re filtering has a significant number of contaminants, then the semi-permeable membrane will struggle with keeping up. Contaminent’s particle size could also decrease its efficiency.
- Water usage: You should find that you’ll get enough clean water for your home or small business each time you turn on the tap. However, if you need a RO unit for commercial use, then it might not keep up.
- Water pressure: If you don’t have enough water pressure, then the RO system might not work effectively. Pressure might be high enough to prevent clean water from moving back into the membrane.
- Space: Be sure you have enough space for the system underneath your kitchen sink. That space must accommodate the size of the water tank and its lines.
- Filter certification: Products designed to improve the quality of the water in your home must be NSF certified all rights reserved.
Features & Benefits
If you’re looking for a system that keeps your water clean, the Brondell H2O is an excellent choice. Let’s look at some of the stand-out features and benefits of this reverse osmosis system.
Four Stage Filtration
One of the most stand-out features of the circle water Brondell reverse osmosis filter system is that it has a 4 stage water filtration process. The system utilizes four filters to remove industrial chemicals and heavy metals. It also reduces the number of total dissolved solids TDS in your water supply.
The circle of water filters goes through the following stages through four filters:
- Stage one: The Brondell has a sediment filter that helps reduce the number of particulate materials. These materials include fine particles, rust, and sand.
- Stage two: There’s a pre-carbon plus filter that causes a significant reduction in chlorine, soluble contaminants, and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Stage three: This circle reverse osmosis system includes a RO membrane filter, which works by pushing water through its semi-permeable membrane filter. That way, it separates from contaminants and pollutants.
- Stage four: The system’s last filter is a post-carbon block filter. It helps to further reduce any other contaminants in the water, including chlorine and VOCs. In doing so, it helps improve the odor and taste of your drinking water.
Easy Filter Changes
While the four-stage filtration is a good benefit, you’ll also find that these filters change quickly. Three out of the four filters need to be replaced every 6 months.
These filters come with a LED filter change indicator on the designer chrome faucet. When you see the integrated LED light turn on, it means you might experience bad tastes or odors if filter replacement doesn’t occur.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
Because the Brondell Circle RO unit doesn’t require electricity, it’s a self-sustaining unit. Not only does that make this unit easy to install, but also to maintain.
This auto-flushing system features a design that comes with three connectors. Those include the feed pipe, primary outlet, and waste outlet. The feed pipe and primary outlet connect by pushing them to fit. You connect the waste outlet through a saddle that’s already on the wastewater channel.
Technology for Less Waste Water
Most reverse osmosis water filters waste a significant amount of water. For example, some competing models may waste between five and 24 gallons of water for every gallon of water produced. That reality means it’s crucial to find a system that features efficiency.
Brondell water filters don’t disappoint in this area. Instead of wasting up to 24 gallons of water, this reverse osmosis filter reduces that waste and delivers pure water to your home. In doing so, this RO filter is saving you money from increased water efficiency and no need for electricity.
This unit’s design makes it a better choice because it doesn’t waste a significant amount of water. Instead, it only produces just over two gallons of waste for every gallon when filtering. That makes the Brondell H2O Circle reverse osmosis 10 times more efficient than electric pumps or other conventional RO systems.
Smart Valve and Circular Reservoir
Another stand-out feature of this unit is its circular reservoir that works with the unit’s one of a kind smart valve. The smart valve and circular design do more than increase efficiency. These features also eliminate back pressure on the RO membrane filter in this circle RO filters.
Social Proof Reviews
I searched the internet and found some customer reviews that seem positive about the Brondell water filter. Here are some helpful customer reviews I want to share from those search results from people who have had great experiences with this product:
“I bought this unit for his well to improve drinking water. He found the installation to be quick and the quality to be incredible.””
“I couldn’t be happier about the low maintenance and easy filter changes.
Home Depot Reviewer:
“Gave high rankings for its quality and value. ”
“Loves that it’s cost-effective and is virtually silent.”
The overall consensus is that this unit is easy to install, cost-effective, and filter changes are a snap. Customers love that they don’t have to worry about spilling water everywhere or if they’re going to be able to get the filter out or not.
There are several RO filter alternatives you can consider for the Brondell Circle reverse osmosis water filtration system. These filters come close to Brondell’s features, and include the following reverse osmosis systems:
Waterdrop G3 (Our Top Reverse Osmosis Pick)
When you want to reduce or eliminate the number of contaminants in your home’s drinking water, the Brondell reverse osmosis water filter RC100 is an excellent item. They’re not only simple to install, but the circle RO water filter doesn’t require any special tools to maintain or change filters.
Compared to other non-electric pump units, the refill rate for Brondell is more than twice as fast. You’ll also find that the refill rate is also equally as fast as units with electric pumps. Please check out this filtered water product the next time you’re searching for high-quality filtration units to add to your cart.
Also, make sure to see our list of overall top picks for reverse osmosis systems.