Aquaox Water Filters Review
In this review, we will breakdown Aquaox’s filters to help you decide if this truly is the best whole home water filtration unit on the market and if the companies products are worthy of your hard-earned cash.
Table of Contents
- 1 About Aquaox
- 2 Aquaox Main Products
- 3 What Makes Aquaox Different?
- 4 What to Consider Before Buying an Aquaox Product
- 4.1 1. Do you have city water or well water?
- 4.2 2. Do you have the room in your home to install the product?
- 4.3 3. Which type of product (whole house filter or softener) is best for your water problem?
- 4.4 4. Is the cost worth it compared to other options on the market?
- 4.5 5. How much is your health worth to you?
- 5 What Do Customers Say About Aquaox?
- 6 Competitor Alternatives to Aquaox
- 7 Conclusion
Aquaox is a newer company that got its start in 2006 when they decided that the solutions on the market just were not as good as they should be.
Aquaox prides itself on being super easy to install, being maintenance-free, offering super durability, and containing the best water filtration technology on the market.
The company also prides itself on being veteran-friendly and 100% American made which is awesome if you live in the US and appreciate our veterans.
Overall, Aquaox lives up to its claim as one of the top water filtration producers on the market.
Let’s dive into some more details below that will explain why.
Aquaox Main Products
Below are their best selling products.
#1 Aquaox Whole House Water Filter
The unit has a capacity of up to 2,000,000 million gallons and offers a 15 GPM water output which is by far the top on the market.
Also, this model will last you for 20 years instead of the typical 5-10 years that most other products offer.
The filtration system on this whole house unit is also best in class. It contains catalytic carbon media + KDF + coconut shell carbon + garnet + filter AG + automatic backwashing head. They don’t skimp on the protection as this system has 3x the surface time of competing products.
The sheer amount of contaminants their filters remove is impressive as you can see here.
Overall, we feel that this whole house model from Aquaox is the best on the market if money isn’t an issue. Keep in mind that it’s not cheap, but for the quality, customer service, and reliability they offer it’s still a great deal.
#2 Aquaox Salt-Based Water Softener
Most of the time if you have hard water you will notice white spots on your dishes, buildup on your showerheads or pipes, and large amounts of scale in your home.
The AquaOx WS is a top of the line water softener.
It will remove the calcium and other hard minerals from the water. Your soap will lather and there won’t be spots on your dishes.
The WS is 64” tall 10” diameter and has a brine tank that is 15” x 17”x 31”. It also has a touch screen head. The water softener has the highest quality resin and the latest technology with up-flow regeneration which uses less water and less salt.
If what you need is hard water treatment then this system from Aquaox is a good option.
#3 Aquaox Reverse Osmosis Kitchen Sink Filter
Reverse osmosis systems like this one specialize in filtering out tough elements such as chromium 6, fluoride, total dissolved solids, arsenic, radionuclides, uranium, sulfates, and nitrates/nitrites.
A typical water filter usually doesn’t filter out these contaminants so if you have especially poor water quality then looking into an RO system may be of benefit to you.
With this system, there are no wires to connect, no chemicals to add, and the unit is maintenance-free to operate. It’s perfect for well or city water systems.
These are Aquaox’s main products but they also sell a few add on models that are helpful for people with issues related to ferrous iron, rotten egg smelling water, and UV disinfection for bacteria and viruses. You can see them with the links below.
What Makes Aquaox Different?
- Best in class customer service who will answer your questions and help you out
- argest filtration capacity at 2,000,000 gallons
- One of largest gallons per minute flow rate at 15 GPM
- Most innovative filtration tech with a 7-stage filter system
- Removes most amount of contaminants in a filter system
- Lasts the longest time (20 years)
- Products are made in the USA and company is veteran-owned
You can learn more about the benefits that Aquaox provides which makes them superior to competing products here.
What to Consider Before Buying an Aquaox Product
Here are the main things to consider before purchasing a product from Aquaox.
1. Do you have city water or well water?
2. Do you have the room in your home to install the product?
3. Which type of product (whole house filter or softener) is best for your water problem?
4. Is the cost worth it compared to other options on the market?
5. How much is your health worth to you?
What Do Customers Say About Aquaox?
Here are some customer reviews about Aquaox products.
Competitor Alternatives to Aquaox
This means that competing brands like Aquasana, Springwell, and Pelican have models that are also good but are priced much lower. You may not get quite the capacity and filtering capability that Aquaox provides in these alternatives but they do offer good alternative solutions if price is an issue for you.
Springwell Whole House Water Filter
Overall, we think that Aquaox is the top whole house water filter on the market currently with its 2,000,000 gallon capacity, a 20-year lifespan, a 7-stage filtration technology that removes 3x more contaminants than other brands, and awesome customer service.
We also rated the Aquaox filter as our top pick on our best whole house filter for city water review.
If you have the money and are considering purchasing an Aquaox filter we highly encourage you to do so as it’s an awesome product and company.